In popular Marsh Landing, this David Gray designed, McCumber home & added cabana combines elegance & eminent comfort for our Florida indoor/outdoor lifestyle! Concrete block both floors, 5 bedrooms (2 ensuite), 3 additional full & 1 half baths, family room with fireplace, pool, spa & cabana are all surrounded by manicured grounds, marsh & magnificent sunset views! Like to entertain? Lead your guests through the cabana's stately colonnade to the fully equipped summer kitchen with bar seating, an open-air living area under vaulted ceiling, then to the climate-controlled wine/dining salon lined with special display racks for 360 bottles of wine - a true oenophile's delight! Coming soon is the Features List with all attributes of this lovely home enhanced with painstaking custom detail.
Nancy B. Huppert of St Augustine Realty
View Phone Number
Request a free magazine here, or call 1-800-277-7800.
- Range/Oven: Self-Cleaning Oven
- Washer/Dryer Inc.: Clothes Washer
- Cooling System: Central Air Conditioning, Electric Cooling, Zoned Heating/Cooling
- Heating System: Central Heating, Electric Heat, Heat Pump, Zoned Heating/Cooling
- Gated Access
- Home Owner Asso.: Basketball Court(s), Community Clubhouse(s), Community Facilities, Community Golf, Community Pool, Community Tennis Court(s), Exercise Room, Gated Community, Mandatory HOA, Playground, Walk/Jog Trails
- Putting Green/Golf
- Exterior Construction: Balcony (s), Circular Driveway, Lanai
- Garage: Attached Garage, Garage Door Opener, Side/Rear Garage Entry
- Patio: Covered Patio, Open Patio, Open Porch
- Pool: Fenced Pool, In Ground Pool
- Porch/Deck: Open Porch
- Spa: Hot Tub/Spa
- Fireplace: 1 Fireplace, Fireplace Mantel, Fireplace(s), Gas Fireplace, Woodburning Fireplace
- Floors: Concrete Floors, Marble Floors, Wall to Wall Carpeting
- Interior Construction: Bonus Room, Built-In Bookcase(s), Cathedral/Vaulted Ceiling, Ceiling Fan(s), Entry Foyer, Family Room, Laundry/Utility Room, Master Bedroom on 1st Floor, Separate Dining Room, Separate Living Room, Smoke Detector(s), Storage Room, Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar
- MLS Area: 252-Ponte Vedra Beach-W Of A1a-N Of Solana Rd
- Fence: Partially Fenced
- Golf Course: Community Golf, In Golf Community
- Sewer Utilities: Public Sewer
- Tennis Facilities: Community Tennis Court(s)
- View: River View
- Water Utilities: Public Water Supply
- Waterfront: Tidal Waterfront, Waterfront
- Lot Size: Level
- Living Room: 1x14'2'
- Dining Room: 16'5'x14'10'
- Breakfast Room: 14'7'x12'
- Family Room: 26'7'x19'2'
- Master Bedroom: 20x15
- 3rd Bedroom: 14'10'x13'1'
- 4th Bedroom: 19'9'x14'9'